Stress Relief for Sensitives Tool Kit
Pathways to peace when your feelings & the world overwhelm you
*Tool kit simplified & price lowered September 2020*
Are you often told you’re too sensitive and need to toughen up? Do you feel your emotions deeply as well as picking up on other people’s moods and energy? Do you often feel stressed, overwhelmed and misunderstood?
If so, then you’re likely to be a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and this tool kit will guide you from fretful stress to peaceful confidence.
In the Stress Relief for Sensitives tool kit you will discover insights and practices to help you thrive as an HSP. You will:
- Learn about the trait of high sensitivity, and how it manifests in your body and mind, so you can understand its gifts as well as its challenges;
- Explore “first aid” techniques and daily strategies to help you soothe your stress response and overcome overwhelm;
- Connect to your heart’s energy as a source of comfort and guidance.
It’s a tool kit containing 3 guided audio recordings and a 50-page ebook where you’ll learn techniques and gain new perspectives on your sensitive nature so you can feel more peaceful, calm, grounded and confident.
Bring these practices into your daily life and you will discover a boundless inner source of peaceful resilience and heartfelt joy.
Whether you’re new to learning about the trait of high sensitivity or are consciously living as a highly sensitive person, this tool kit will improve your self-knowledge and teach you practical ways to deal with stress and overwhelm, offer you self-care techniques for daily life, and will guide you to connect to the deepest gifts of high sensitivity.
If you yearn to understand why you feel the way you do and are seeking pathways to peace, then this tool kit is for you.
Stress Relief for Sensitives is for you if:
- You often feel overwhelmed by this frantic world – you may experience anxiety, stress, depression and you have a nagging feeling there is more to life than the mainstream culture leads us to believe;
- You identify as a highly sensitive person or if who think you might be;
- You are ready to embrace your sensitivity by learning how to overcome the overwhelm that often accompanies this trait;
- You have a highly sensitive person close to you in your life and want to learn more about the trait so you can support them to thrive.
What you’ll receive
When you buy this Tool Kit you will get immediate access (via email) to a 50-page ebook and three mp3 audio recordings of essential techniques to find relief from stress, tailored to your needs as a highly sensitive person.
Three guided audio meditations
1. Four Elements Exercise
A ‘First Aid’ technique to ground you into the present moment and calm anxiety (13 mins audio)
2. Yoga Nidra for Inner Safety and Peace
Access the healing power of rest (31 mins audio)
3. Heart Energy Activation
Awaken to the gentle, loving energy of your heart (9.5 mins audio)
You will also receive a 50-page ebook ‘Stress Relief for Sensitives’ which contains:
- An in-depth section on ‘Understanding High Sensitivity’
- First Aid for Sensitives
- How to soothe your body and calm your mind
- Tips on how to ‘look within’ to help you to foster a sense of connection to a place within you that is intuitive and wise.
It contains lots of useful information about high sensitivity and valuable practices and lifestyle tips
This is a PDF which you can read from your mobile device or computer, or print for yourself.
How to buy the tool kit
Click the button below to buy the Stress Relief for Sensitives Tool Kt from my secure, safe online store. You can pay by Paypal or debit/credit card.
Once purchased you’ll be emailed the tool kit resources and ebook which you can download to your computer and/or mobile devices.
(The resources comes as mp3 files which you can listen to online or download to your computer or mobile device. The ebook is a printable PDF which you can view from or download to your computer or mobile device.)
What do I sound like?
If you haven’t met me, or heard my voice before, you may be wondering something along the lines of “I like the sound of this tool kit, but what does she sound like? What if I don’t like her voice?!”
So, here’s a sample – an added bonus for you, because this isn’t included in the tool kit.
Try me out! Listen to this 3-minute Grounding Meditation
About the creator
Stella Tomlinson is a writer, Priestess, experienced teacher of restful yoga and soulful meditation, energy healer, and author of Peace Lies Within: 108 ways to tame your mind and connect to inner peace.
She’s a Highly Sensitive Person and has been exploring this trait, its challenges and gifts since 2015.
Stella guides highly sensitive, intuitive women who feel overwhelmed, self-doubting and misunderstood to find the inner peace and calm, radiant confidence they yearn for so they can live with peace and purpose.