~ Come home to your soul ~
Nurture your sacred body; soothe your mind; connect to the loving whispers of your heart and come home to yourself,
with these grounding, inspiring and uplifting seasonal events in Wickham, Hampshire, UK.
Do you find the sensory stimulation of modern life over-whelming? All that noise and busy-ness and demands on your time and attention, loud noises, bright lights – it can all feel so wearing…
You’re someone who tends to be very aware of the subtleties in your environment; you pick up on other people’s moods; you need quiet-time on very busy days.
But perhaps you also tend to be more empathetic, more intuitive, more aware, more soulful, a deeper thinker than many people you know. You have a rich inner life.
If this sounds like you, chances are you’re a high sensitive (or “highly sensitive person”): part of 15-20% of the population whose nervous system is more sensitive to their surroundings and external stimuli.
Sensitives like you and me need to time and space away from this busy over-stimulating world.
We need time and space to soothe and balance our nervous systems; to rest and reflect; and to dream into connection with the deep innermost wisdom of our heart and soul. We need opportunities to get away from everyday life and to honour our own nature.
And I’ve noticed that we sensitives tend to be feel the changing and shifting energies of the seasons and monthly cycles throughout the year, so it nourishes our mind, body and soul to consciously connect to and honour these natural rhythms.
We’re wired to sense the more subtle – we intuitively feel and know there are subtle energies within and around us and feel drawn to connect to something beyond ourselves such as the web of life; nature; source; the divine … each of us senses this uniquely.
Trouble is, we high sensitives can easily get over-stimulated and I know from my own experience that when that happens this sense of connection becomes harder to find and hear…
So, let me offer you this space your soul is yearning for: Soul Space.
Soul Space is about slowing down, rebalancing the nervous system, soothing and honouring your sacred body so you can reconnect to yourself, to inner peace … and the soulfulness within you.
These events explore soulful connection through movement, rest, meditation, guided self-enquiry, ceremony and seasonal energy awareness.
Previous Soul Space participants said this:
“It exceeded my expectations! Stella facilitated a cosy, safe environment to enable us to leave feeling restored, grounded, tuned in to my intuition and fully connected with the earth. I have left feeling self aware, inspired and relaxed.”
- “It was a very peaceful, comfortable and relaxing session, which gave me time out just to focus on me.”
- “Provides you with time and permission to ground, slow and embrace my sensitivity. Brilliant!”
- “It reminds me that there is nothing wrong with me, and I should be much kinder to myself than I am! I need to listen to my own wisdom and act upon it”.
- “It’s a beautiful space created and facilitated by Stella … It focuses your soul on its specific journey and I feel invigorated, inspired and blessed by the experience.”
- “The space is empowering, positive, supportive, accessible for those feeling nervous and profound for those seeking deepened connections.”
- “Rarely do we get a chance to stop and really listen to our heart’s desires. The answers can be a pleasant surprise!”
- “It was a little piece of heaven – a time to stop and reflect. Very uplifting.”
- “In a busy world, this has been time to process how I REALLY feel and what I want. So many useful tools I’ll be using at home. Thank you!”
Soul Space for Sensitives: Sensing the Sacred
As we move into the darkest time of the year – the time between Samhain on 31 October and the Winter Solstice on 22 December – you are invited to take a journey to slow down and look within.
In this Soul Space for Sensitives Sensing the Sacred event – the last one of 2019 – you will be guided to connect to connect to inner wisdom and intuition: to sense the sacred within the inner temple of your body, heart and soul.
At this magical time of the year we will connect to the element of air and the inner voice of inspiration.
Come sit in circle around a sacred altar and Stella will guide you to:
- Connect to your sacred body through slow, mindful movement which will also ground your energy;
- Soothe your nervous system through the bliss of stillness;
- Listen to the wise whispers of your sacred heart through guided self-reflection practice;
- Nurture your sacred soul through meditation and receive guidance from the gate-keeper of your inner temple;
- Sense the sacred web of life to which we are all connected.
With this event I aim to give you time and space to honour your needs as high sensitive.
You will leave feeling rested and inspired with a deep sense of trust and connection to the sacred source of guidance within you.
~ Soul Space Sensing the Sacred: Space your soul is yearning for to slow down and look within ~
Book your place to sense the sacred here:
£33 early bird before 30 September, £38 thereafter
If you’d prefer to pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer then please do contact me
Your Soul Space guide
Stella Tomlinson is a Dru Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Writer, Energy Worker & Priestess-in-Training, and a Highly Sensitive Person with a passion for empowering sensitive, soulful people to connect to inner peace by living in rhythm with the cycles and flow of life through movement, rest, meditation, guided self-enquiry, ceremony and cycle and seasonal awareness in alignment with their needs as a high sensitive. Read more.
Payment is non-refundable unless you can find someone to take your spot if you can no longer make it. Neither is it transferable to another class or event.