~ Be guided home to inner peace by the loving whispers of your heart ~
Walk the path to inner peace with this monthly meditation class, last Tuesday of each month:
Movement meditation, relaxation and guided meditation in Bishopstoke, Eastleigh (near Southampton)
When you feel your emotions deeply and when you experience all that life brings intensely it can be all to easy to feel overwhelmed, misunderstood and alone…
But I know that within you – within each of us – is an infinite well of peace and self-acceptance.
A place of deep wisdom and peace and stillness: this place is your heart. The centre of your emotional and spiritual being.
With this class I guide you to walk the path to inner peace by sharing meditative practices which allow you to feel your feelings and to guide you to accept all parts of yourself.
To move beyond the stresses and strains of modern life and slow down and connect to a peaceful, resilient inner stillness.
To come back to your heart and home to your soul.
And it feels particularly soul-nourishing to meditate in a group. As we all drop into a peaceful, calm, grounded space together, you will feel the energy in the room shifting and feel held by your fellow meditators. It’s a very different experience to meditating on your own.
More about this meditation class
Each 90-minute session offers a combination of mindful movement, relaxation, teachings on the mind/body/spirit and guided meditations.
Each class has a theme related emotional healing and self-empowerment.
Now, it’s important to recognize that it’s near-on impossible to go from the busyness of daily life straight into a peaceful and settled meditation – so you will move into stillness and connection to the wisdom of your heart.
- First we practise some releasing, awakening movements followed by a short flowing heart-and-soul-filled Dru Yoga sequence. This helps to balance and ground the body.
- Then comes a guided relaxation to calm and soothe the body and mind.
- Now we’re ready to meditate!
It’s a relaxing, grounding, soothing class to help you find a sense of inner peace – quietening the mind so you can hear the loving whispers of your heart.
P.S. You don’t need any experience of meditation to take part!
Previous attendees said they felt like this at the end of the meditation class:
- “Totally calm. Rested. Excited to use the meditation you shared”
- “Peaceful, relaxed, calm. I enjoyed it very much”
- “More relaxed. More connected to my true self rather than my judging mind”
- “Sense of belonging to my life! Kinder thoughts towards myself”
- “Completely relaxed, thank you!”
- “I feel very calm and chilled”
Time, place & booking
Location: Bishopstoke Methodist Church, Sedgwick Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh, SO50 6FH (View on map). Parking on site.
Price: £15 booked in advance. Includes recordings of the meditations practised.
When? The class takes places the last Tuesday of each month (usually!) – you can see the dates and book your place through my booking system, here:
Payment for this class is non-refundable unless you can find someone to take your spot if you can no longer make it. Neither is it transferable to another class.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- Chairs and meditation cushions provided.
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one and a blanket (if you need to borrow a yoga mat let me know!).
- Wear comfortable clothing – something which doesn’t restrict easy breathing.
Thousands of scientific studies have shown that a regular meditation practice:
- Reduces stress
- Reduces worry and anxiety
- Promotes emotional health
- Improves concentration so you feel more focused
- Enhances self-awareness – helps you understand yourself better so you can be the best version of you (what I call the “radiant soul”)
- Improves sleep
- Reconnects you to life
- Increases acceptance e.g. of pain, discomfort, health issues … and yourself and other people
- Offers a sense of spiritual connection
My meditation journey
I used to feel stressed and anxious all the time. I lacked confidence and joy seemed a distant prospect. I was at the mercy of emotional ups and downs.
While the physical practice of yoga helped me a lot, it’s bringing meditation into my daily practice that has enabled me to truly transform how I relate to myself, others and the world.
By learning to quieten the mind and still my body it’s truly shifted my perspective and has reawakened the wise heart and radiant soul within me.
This is what meditation has done for me and what it can do for YOU:
- live in tune with your natural rhythms
- make friends with your emotions
- develop harmony in yourself and your relationships
- enhance your personal and spiritual development
I’d love to walk by your side as we meditate together to enable you to awaken the wisdom of your heart so you can embrace life with joy.
About your teacher
Hi, I’m Stella Tomlinson and I’m an experienced Dru Meditation & Yoga teacher.
I work with highly sensitive, intuitive women like you, who feel overwhelmed, frustrated and misunderstood and I help you to find the calm, ease and confidence you yearn for so you can live with peace and purpose.
I’ll guide you to reconnect to the inner intuitive guidance available to you through the sacred temple of your body; the wise whispers of your heart and soul; and the divine feminine energies of the seasons and cycles of life as a grounded spiritual practice.
And in doing so you’ll find clarity of mind, grounded inner peace, self-acceptance, a confident mindset, spiritual nourishment, and you’ll feel in flow with life.
I am a Priestess of the Goddess Brighid (in training), an experienced Dru Meditation & Yoga teacher, a writer (author of ‘Peace Lies Within’), and an energy worker/healer. I offer heart-healing meditation & yoga classes, and Soul Space for Sensitives events in Hampshire, UK. View of all my upcoming events here.