~Celebrating Lammas: time of abundance, gratitude and the unconditional love of the Mother~
Can you feel the seasons changing?
Here in many parts of the UK we’ve not long come out of a stifling heatwave … and yet … there’s the feeling of late summer in the air.
Last weekend I had a few days in Norfolk with my husband and its beautiful big blue skies gleamed above vast fields of golden wheat … a sure sign that we are moving towards the Lammas season of abundance!
1st August is the festival of Lammas in the sacred seasonal Wheel of the Year, and marks the energetic transition from summer into autumn, though its energies are with us for around six weeks.
It’s the time of the first harvest and brings us the abundance of Mother Earth. This time of year is full and juicy, golden and sensuous, and utterly alive!
And this time of year offers you the opportunity to reflect on your own personal harvest. To consider what you have in abundance in your life and what you’re grateful for. A time to honour yourself.
Further, in the Goddess Wheel of the Year, with which I work, this period is most strongly associated with the Mother Goddess and the Mother archetype who invites you to mother yourself, to love yourself and to cherish your body, mind, heart and soul.
I’ve been working closely with and honouring the sacred cycles of life since around 2015 and have experienced that when you consciously connect to the dance of these cycles around you and within you, it can invoke feelings of inner safety, confidence and self-trust so you can follow your soul’s callings and live to your full potential because you feel held by something greater than yourself – the energy of Life living itself through you.
Harness Lammas Energies
So, if you would like to dive more deeply into the magic and potential of Lammas and early autumn through meditation, ritual, ceremony and journaling and activate the energies of abundance, gratitude and The Mother archetype then you might like to know about my new Lammas and Early Autumn Resource.
The Be Held by Her Sacred Seasons Lammas Resource is for you if:
- You wish to walk a path of grounded nature-based spirituality, held by the presence of the Sacred Feminine;
- You need some guidance and/or inspiration to connect to the energies and gifts of Lammas;
- You’d love to tap into Lammas and early autumn’s potential for healing, inspiration and transformation and harness these energies to effect change in your life.
What you will receive:
1) An illustrated guide to Lammas and early autumn, detailing its energies of abundance and gratitude; how to work with these seasonal energies; about the Mother archetype; tips on creating a seasonal altar; and simple rituals to harness the power of the season.
2) Three recorded guided meditation practices to enable you to dive deeply into the power and potential of the season:
- REST: A guided Yoga Nidra to invite you to rest deeply, feeling the Earth holding you and the golden abundance of the late summer/early autumn sun filling you up with its love.
- DREAM: A guided soul journey to meet the Mother Goddess and receive Her gifts and guidance for you.
- AWAKEN: A guided meditation to receive the love of the Great Mother, tap into your soul’s wisdom, and be guided to identify what steps you can take to ground this soul guidance into your everyday life. This meditation contains Soul Reflection prompts for you to consider and journal on.
3) A step-by-step guide to create your own ceremony to celebrate Lammas.
4) An overview of the Wheel of the Year.
(Or equivalent in your currency)
You can pay by PayPal or debit/credit card via my secure online shop.
Over the next year I will be creating more of these ‘Be Held by Her Sacred Seasons’ resource kits to support you in exploring the seasons and the eight festivals known as the Wheel of the Year through meditation, ritual, ceremony and journaling so you can open to new insight and live led by the wisdom of your soul.
I look forward to sharing them with you.
May you feel the presence of the Great Mother, holding you in Her love.
With love & peaceful blessings,
Hi, I’m Stella Tomlinson and I share a healing path honouring nature’s cycles & the callings of the soul, helping you to feel “Held by Her” – the loving, healing & empowering presence of Mother Earth within and all around us.
I’m a Priestess, author & poet and experienced soulful meditation guide.
My next book Cycles of Belonging: Honouring ourselves through life’s sacred cycles is out with Womancraft Publishing in early 2022.
[Wheat image credit: Pixabay]